most of my thoughts cannot be put into words, here are the few that can

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Prelude

I am Max Carol.

I have a story to tell you, so listen up.

Last week the Phantom came to me, and I wasn't expecting him to visit. He just appeared right inside my heart and filled me up with some feeling. Its hard to describe, I just knew it was him. I have never been more sure about anything, ever.

It started out in a hot tub in mexico, with a guy named Bud Peppe. He talked about his life in San Diego, and how he worked hard and is successful and happy. He said all I have to do is find out what I want to do with my life, and do it.
Well no shiz Bud, thats obvious. But it is also true.

Im not going to give a bunch of details, but I found the Phantom. I KNOW that I've found him. All the pieces came together. I finally saw how everything in my life until now is just setting me up for my Phantom. It all worked out. It all makes sense.


Go find the Phantom. He is there. You will know when he comes.

Listen to what he says.

"you will curse the day you did not do, all that the phantom asked of you"







1 comment:

  1. So amazing. I'm honestly loving this so much right now.

    I just hope everyone can find their Phantom. Love you dude. Show the world what you're made of.

    ReplyDelete