most of my thoughts cannot be put into words, here are the few that can

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My Backyard

curiosity may have killed the cat but it's the only reason why my heart keeps pumping blood.

a $40k brick fence between me and my parents is damn hard to climb over
I don't mind. I never wanted to leave anyway



ajsdsfjldfesasdfjlasekjuflaskejafhseufahseihi  hfas     ufsaiheuhasihue  aiuseihfuasewhathifuasijkeahaseoi   rjqioqjwiona swhatnisneosansoifhsdklfjalsdkjfaslkdfjaskdenqkjnqiwoieopuapvijnasieocjaspeimpjnvpn osa
aslnanivnlesianslviovvjpewhatojioauisheyruoiahofiuyahoisndiofhn
asfasjj   oosjklsenpoaldsjkalflsivkhlinesi
alsjjjwhatesilaseqavksljeioajfspeufpsaovueppfuasoeaufpasoewhat???aseifpojasiopajsoeihnafosjfeio
aswhateffagh

what?
what?

why.

it doesn't even take a brain to understand but i'm listening to the most beautiful playlist and I would rather not take out my headphones.
I close my eyes when your lips start moving (the blind can see better)
but I don't see why you're so angry.


feet stained green and tie dye eyes
not born, but raised
I don't mind the solitude





maybe you could call it a phobia of reality.

5 comments:

  1. "not born, but raised" "maybe you could call it a phobia of reality."
    Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last line and actually the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I close my eyes when your lips start moving (the blind can see better)"
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete