most of my thoughts cannot be put into words, here are the few that can

Sunday, November 24, 2013

"Iceland", or "The Future"

it seems like the best things happen when we skip seminary,
and i dont think thats a coincidence.
i dont think its a coincidence that you asked me to come play super mario strikers after scout camp.
i dont think its a coincidence that we were converted to the same style of music,
and i dont think its a coincidence that we are set on iceland.
and in case you were wondering, this poems about a boy.
and if youre wondering if im gay, well im not.
but ive been called gay a lot and this boy has been there for all of that.
he wont give up on me and i wont give up on iceland,
because its all i have left.


6 comments:

  1. #real
    Keep on going with Iceland. And invite me when you next skip seminary, or play strikers.
    Grand Slam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "it seems like the best things happen when we skip seminary,
    and i dont think thats a coincidence."

    Now I want to know more about Iceland.

    Also, Strikers. #drybones #hammerbro #megakicks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iceland... Its beautiful scenery, icy mountains, magnificent waterfalls, and marvelous lights. I will live there one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm...I loved this. Such a fantastic post.

    #shitgetsreal

    ReplyDelete