most of my thoughts cannot be put into words, here are the few that can

Sunday, September 22, 2013

#14

ive never felt like this before
im not saying that in the cheesy, "i love you more
than anything", kind of way
because i dont
but this time its different

we didnt really meet
until about 4 months after we met
on a dark crowded dance floor
then officially at the party in june

it was early then
and its still early
but ive always known i would fall in love with you
and i still havent, but it will happen soon

i barely know you
but i feel we have so much in common
our friends say we are opposites
but i learned from the magnets in my science kit
that opposites attract
and this attraction is stronger
than the magnetic pull of the north pole

but this time its different
my hearts not just a magnet
this time my hearts a compass
and youre the north pole
and this time i feel like im being pointed in the right direction

5 comments:

  1. im not saying that in the cheesy, "i love you more
    than anything", kind of way
    because i dont
    but this time its different


    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. "my hearts not just a magnet
    this time my hearts a compass
    and youre the north pole"

    well, HOT DANG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "my hearts not just a magnet
    this time my hearts a compass
    and youre the north pole"

    well, HOT DANG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this! And. . .
    "our friends say we are opposites
    but i learned from the magnets in my science kit
    that opposites attract"
    Opposites attract, but let us not forget that similarities match too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont understand the way you think. I Love all the effort I am putting in.

    ReplyDelete