most of my thoughts cannot be put into words, here are the few that can

Sunday, September 8, 2013

A 'Children's Garden' Where They Tell Us What We Can and Can't Grow



This is what my kindergarten teacher called a cookie person. She told us that we were old enough to draw detailed, realistic looking people. Back then I believed I knew how to draw. Back then this is how I viewed people. I liked my drawings simple. I liked my life simple!! I don't understand why we are expected to make everything so complicated when we get older. Simple is good. Simple is happy. So why is simple not enough?

5 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of simple.

    Nice job adding the pic from your journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your post. And as for your question: why is simple not enough? I honestly believe that it is because people do not value things that are easily understood, the simple things. Maybe that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! simple is good and it should be enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally believe complication is a result of mashing to many simples together to quickly. Well, at least that's one way to get at it. . .

    ReplyDelete