most of my thoughts cannot be put into words, here are the few that can

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Im Scared

Im scared that what i hear every sunday is true. How can so many people say they know something is true when i have a hard time even believing? I believed in santa clause, in magic, in aliens, and for a little while i believed in god. 
Im scared that i will never know the truth. 
Im scared that everything i do know is just a lie.
I pinch myself regularly to prove that im awake but im scared that nobody else does that anymore.
Im scared that people are asleep to whats actually happening. Im scared that im asleep too.
But i keep pinching myself and it still hurts. The thought of this all being real hurts more than anyone's pinches.
The thought that you really meant what you said in that letter. The thought that you're dissapointed in me for not seeing the world like you do, and the thought that maybe i never will.
It all scares me.

8 comments:

  1. You put my thoughts into words... I would quote this but I kinda like the whole thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put my thoughts into words too. WORSHIP. "The thought that you're dissapointed in me for not seeing the world like you do, and the thought that maybe i never will." #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im scared that what I hear every sunday is true

    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im scared that what I hear every sunday is true

    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Im scared that what i hear every sunday is true. How can so many people say they know something is true when i have a hard time even believing? I believed in santa clause, in magic, in aliens, and for a little while i believed in god."
    #stolen.
    My exact thoughts put into words. so thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Im scared that im asleep too."

    #stealingandstolen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deep and passionate. Just follow your heart. Believe in what you wish to believe. And if they want you to see the world their way, they need to get the f*oop* over themselves! Take it coming from someone else who is always dreaming. But I don't pinch myself, I just walk the dream, changing it as I see fit. Easier said than done, however, but you could try your hand at it. Wear gloves though. It may snap back at ya!

    ReplyDelete