most of my thoughts cannot be put into words, here are the few that can

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Love Is...

Love is kittens. It's cute for a little bit but then it just ruins things and makes babies.
Love is an empty notebook.
Love is a road trip to all your favorite places.
Love is the buttons on a button-up shirt.
Love is where you first noticed her.
Love is a ball of playdoh.
Love is what you wake up for when the alarm goes off at 5:30.
Love is the nervous feeling you get when she walks into the room.
Love is a dresser filled with all of your best clothes.
Love is a mathbook, loaded with problems.

Love is a mathbook.

What happens once you get past the problems? (does anyone really get past the problems?)
Love IS the problems. You learn from them.
You learn from each other.

Love is like learning calculus. You will never completely understand it, but you can know enough to pass.

Love takes time.

3 comments:

  1. This made me laugh. This made me smile. I loved the line about kittens. And how love is what you wake up for. I really liked this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If love is calculus, them I'm glad I took stats. . .

    ReplyDelete